Wednesday 30 September 2015

Leaf me Jayson

Stamp: "Leaf me Jayson" Whimsie Doodles - card-stock - paper scraps - Inks: Memento "Olive green", Hero Arts "Soft Cantaloupe" and "Soft Purple" - Promarkers

Evening all.

The funny thing about having a good craft room clear out and inventory is the discovery of tons of never before used stamps (and other hoarded stuff). So when I saw this cute guy I decided he was perfect for the day - autumn is coming and the sun is shining.

Challenges:

Whimsey Doodles - colour inspiration
Mojo Monday - sketch
I love Promarkers - Masculine
The Male Room - Autumn

Thank you for dropping by. Mette 

4 comments:

Lizzies said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP blog this week

Deborah Frings said...

So glad you joined us with this super card. The image is perfectly adorable and I love the punny sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers Challenge blog . Your cards cute. All the best Sharon xxxx

Louise van Vuren said...

Great card using Autum colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Male Room
Louise xx