Thursday 1 May 2014

Mother's Day flowers


Good afternoon all.

Just dropping by to share a card I made yesterday. I know it's been Mother's day here in the UK but I am not sure about Denmark. I think my mum would love this.

Here are all the details ....

Supplies

Stamps: Mother's Day flower (A Day for Daisies), Happy Days (Clearly Besotted Stamps) - Papers: card-stock, MiC Blending card, Pebbles dp - Dies: Flat bottom clouds (MFT) - Promarkers

Challenges

Color Q (Colors) - Sieze the Sketch (Sketch) - The Pink Elephant (Fav. color combo) - A Day for Daisies(Card for Mum)

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy the day.

Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft color palette!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card! It is so sweet, simple, and soft! Sami Stamps just opened a new challenge and its Anything goes! I think you should come enter your card!

www.samistamp.blogspot.com

Diane Jaquay said...

That is such a sweet image!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very sweet card! I LOVE the font too! Thanks for joining in with Seize the Sketch~

Broni said...

This is so sweet! Beautifully colored image!