Wednesday 21 May 2014

A Random Fan - Gemma's Latte


Good morning all.

So I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as I was busy with house-work and looking after my son who's got a "spring flu". Today is his birthday - 18 years and I can't believe where time has gone.

THIS is not the card I gave him lol (he would have been offended) - this is a card I made trying to use my "older" stamps. 

Supplies

Stamps: Gemma's Latte (A Random Fan), Time to Relax (Clearly Besotted Stamps) - Papers: card-stock, MiC Blending card, Jillibean Soup dp - Twine - Promarker - Rhinestone - sequins - Wood veneer heart

Challenges

A Random Fan (Anything Goes) - Papertake Weekly (Oh so cute) - The Cutie Pie Challenge (Add Bling) 

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally adorable card Mette, love the torn paper effect, Jo x

Sarah said...

This is lovely!! Such a cute image and great design. Thanks for bringing your cutie to The Cutie Pies Challenge and Good Luck!! Sarah-J