Monday 10 March 2014

Cuteasaurus


Good morning all.

Not much time today for anything as I was asked to work later but I am not complaining as I love my job. And it always puts me in a good mood when the sun is shining - welcome spring :).

Here is a little card that can be used for anyone

Supplies
Stamps: Cuteasaurus (Paper Smooches -  Papers: Kraft, MiC Blending card, Echo Park dp - Dies: Rounded Tag (Clearly Besotted Stamps), Holiday Shapes (SSS) - Twine - Promarkers

Challenges
Simon Says Stamps Challenge (Tag It!) - CAS(E) this sketch (Sketch) - Keep it Simple (Stripes)

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy the day.

Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is just too cute! I love that little striped triceratops! Great take on the sketch!

Arlene K said...

Love the dino!! Cute card/tag!!

debby4000 said...

Love your cute dino tag.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

FUN! Love that striped rhino!