Thursday 27 February 2014

Feline balloon


Good morning all.

Our birthday celebrations are almost coming to an end at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and hopefully you have enjoyed it. We are ending with our fortnightly challenge and the theme is Anything Goes - nice and easy, right?

For all the details and some delicious creations from the DT team head on over to the blog. Have a look around and check out the amazing stamps available in the SHOP. We hope you will be playing along with us

For my card I have used Feline Balloon

Supplies
Stamp: Feline Ballon
Papers: card-stock; MiC Blending Card
Gems
Ribbon
Promarkers

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy the day.

Hugs, Mette

(PS: my son, aged 17, thinks this would be excellent as a wedding card lol)

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun and I love the circle shape and sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fab card Mette, I love the colours you have used xx

Carla S. said...

Fun CAS creation, Mette! Terrific coloring!