Saturday 2 November 2013

Super Saturday - Sage


Good morning all.

I am really not liking the weather at the moment. Dark, dull and very wet. I prefer crisp and cold autumn days so you can go for a walk and enjoy the colours.

Anyways, we have a new Super Saturday at Little Miss Muffet Stamps so head on over and check out all the datails about special offers and a new freebie.

Fore my card I have used Sage

Other Supplies
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps "You said it"
Papers: cardstock, MiC Blending card; Crate Paper dp
Dies: Circles STAX1 (MFT); You said it (CBS)
Flowers: prima
Brad
Promarkers

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

How cool is this project Mette?! I love the chevron paper... What a great touch x

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Mette! Love the multi-colored chevron paper!