Saturday 26 October 2013

Halloween (week 4)


Good morning all.

Yes, I am a day late with my post and can only apologise. Honestly thought this was scheduled but no ....... my brains has chosen to play an early trick on me (no candy for him).

So a new challenge started yesterday over at Dilly Bean Friday Challenges and all this month we are doing  Halloween. Just because we can lol.

Head on over to the challenge blog and feast your eyes on all the spooktacular projects from the DT team. It would be fantastic if you would join us. You can find Megan's awesome images HERE.

For my card I have used Mummy and Pumpkin

Other Supplies
Stamps: There She Goes "Hauntingly Delightful"
Papers: AC card-stock; MiC blending card; Echo Park dp
Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps "You said it"
Buttons

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Mette

No comments: