Saturday 28 September 2013

Hanging Bat


Good morning all.

It's the last Super Saturday of the month @ Little Miss Muffet stamps and the Little Misses have created some fabulous creations for your inspiration.

So head on over to the blog for this week's show-case and freebie.

For my card I have used Hanging Bat

Supplies
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps "You're a Hoot" (sentiment)
Papers: American Craft card-stock; MiC Blending card; Pebbles dp
Dies: Circle STAX 1 (MFT); Holiday Shapes (SSS)
Small tag
Brad
Promarkers

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a fabulous Saturday.

Hugs, Mette


3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love this card Mette. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Denise@DigiHaven said...

This is cute Mette. I love how you colored the bat. He looks like he's ready to pop off the page and go for my neck! LOL. The papers you used are perfect and the additional stars complete this card! You're so talented :)

Danni said...

Super fun card!