Wednesday 29 May 2013

Girl with Heart


Good morning all.

Watched the second BGT semi finale last night. This year I do not have a favorite like last year when I was shouting for Jonathan and Charlotte. No-one really stands out for me this year although there is a lot of fantastic talent.

Also had to have the "mummy-is-in-charge" talk with my daughter who is going through a phase of not listening to me lol. Had lots of tears (hers) but in the end we managed to sit down quietly and discuss this issue.

My card to-day features Girl with Heart from Jellypark Stamps

Other ingredients

Card-stock: American Craft
Designer Paper: My Little Shoebox "all-a-bloom"
Tag
Stamps: HeroArts (sentiment) Crafty Individuals (flourish) and Unity Stamp (edge)
Medium: promarkets

Challenges

Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Recipe 1-2-3 (1 image - 2 designer papers - 3 stamps)
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs ~ Mette


4 comments:

Rene said...

Oh my gosh this is SO cute!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Karen Hasheck said...

Just dropping by to let you know you were a winner Saturday at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Check it out here:

http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/05/winners-announced-for-happy-fathers-day.html
and send me an email at khasheck at gmail dot com so that I can put you in touch with the sponsor.

Karen SAS4Kids

Tina said...

so sweet card

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,just popped over from MIM.xxx