Wednesday 13 February 2013

Whiff of Joy


Good morning all.

Freezing cold here in my part of the UK and it's just started to snow :( - just a little and hopefully not for long. Keep reading about people being ill - both crafty friends and family - luckily so far I am ok. 

Was woken up late last nigth by someone being violently sick, at first I thought it was my son so shot out of bed to check but it was my next door neighbour (I live in terraced houses and you can hear a pin drop next door lol). Poor guy - can't be nice. Took me forever to go back to sleep.

OMG - just realised while typing how appropriate my card is lol - didn't click till now (brain still on my pillow)

Doctor Oakley from Whiff of Joy - card-stock - Jillibean Soup and Fancy Pants designer paper - buttons - staples - computer generated border

Challenges

Whiff of Joy - Anything Goes
My Grafico Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting When we can - cards for boys

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Stunning card, Mette!! Love the C&S look and the coloring is gorgeous!!

Thank's for joining us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge!

Hugs
Linda

Robin said...

Fabulous card! I love the way you did the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and Good Luck! Hugs, Robin

marion said...

What a lovely card, thanx for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Marion

Amy said...

Fab card, love the design and how you did the sentiment, Mette! I'm glad you have escaped coming down with anything, hopefully it stays that way!
Stay warm!

Poppet said...

Firstly I hope you neighbour is better and is no longer waking you up.

Great card Mett. Fab papers and wonderful image, beautifully coloured.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic card, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can, hugs Vicky