Sunday 10 February 2013

Time for Tea Designs


Good evening all.

What a week-end. Yesterday was fun, Phoebe and I took the train into town (it's way cheaper than the local bus) and spend the afternoon shopping with a trip to McDonalds. We don't go often - once every 6 months. She has food and I have a hot chocolate. 
Today however has been miserable - rain, rain and guess what, more rain. So did most of my washing and just been chilling.

I wanted to introduce a new kid on the digi block - Time for Tea Designs - the images are so kool :). Go check out her blog and shop :).

For my card I have used

Love Fall - kraft card-stock - designer papers - button - twine - Crate border - Hero Arts sentiment

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day.

Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Dorte said...

Nej hvor er hun bare sød, dejligt kort med flotte farver.
hugd Dorte