Wednesday 21 November 2012

Angel singing on Moon


Good morning all from yet another very wet and grey UK :( - been raining all morning, getting very fed up lol.

Anyhow, yesterday I mentioned that I was busy making christmas cards (come Christmas and I don't wanna see another Christmas images for at least 11 months lol) and you will be fed up looking at them.

Isn't this just the cutest little angel!? This is Angel singing on Moon and she's available from HERE. I used my Promarkers for the colouring, Papermania card-stock, Memory Box designer papers, small star brad and sentiment is from Personal Impressions.

Challenges:

Everybody-Art-Challenge - Angels
The Corrosive Challenge - Wings
I love Promarkers - Singing and/or dancing

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. 

Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

mONAmi said...

Fabulous card and love this sweet image and Thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers
hug mONAmi

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

she is too cute mette! I love the little highlights that you have popped on her and the music note paper is perfect! :)

Dorte said...

Hun er jo så sød at man næsten kan høre englene synge, Mette. Godt fire uger til jul; du er nødt til at holde ud lidt til......
klem Dorte

June Nelson said...

Wow this is so cute sweetie, what a lovely little image and card, sorry been a bit lax with comments but havent been too good, will you forgive me lol, hope the shoulder is ok now me lovely big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen said...

Great card and such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute.
Thanks you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby