Friday 14 September 2012

Lil Bird

Good afternoon all.

Whoa - my second post today. I promise I am feeling just fine hehe.

Sometimes my Mojo seems to be a long time before kicking in when I craft and then other times a card just comes together like magic. I have had both happening to me in the last 24 hours and I swear I prefer the ones that just happens like magic. The other project never ends up right, no matter how much you work on it. Or so I have found. ("Mojo still in bed" project will be posted soon)

This is my "happened like magic" card and I just love this lil dude......



Materials used: Lil Bird from Squigglefly Stamps - Papermania card-stock - Pink Paislee (black/white) - Jillibean Soup (yellow check) - twine - foam-pads

Challenges:

CAS-ual Friday Challenge - Black, White + one
ispy sketches - Sketch

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy the week-end. Hugs, Mette

9 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Adorable card Mette! I love the damask peeking out from behind that panel & your sweet paper piecing! Thanks so much for playing at iSpy with us!!!

Carole said...

crazy cute chick...with an attitude, how fun

Shelby said...

Love how you've paper pieced him and the sentiment is a hoot.

Shelby

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehehe too cute mette!! I love this...so fun and the sentiment is just perfect! :)

Kimberly said...

Mette - that is the cutest lil' stamp ever! I love the gingham paper piecing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Marlena M. said...

I wuv him too~so sweet!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Haha. Too cute!!

Piali said...

Stinkin' cute!!! Great paper piecing!!Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors! Love the paper pieced "babe magnet"...heehee! Super cute! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!