Sunday 5 August 2012

Winter Susan

Good morning crafters.

My post today is as GDT over at The Digi Bells DT blog. Wow - what an honour to be working amongst such talented ladies and I am so excited to be using more Elisabeth Bell images. I am pretty sure that one of my first ever stamps back in 2008 was Elisabeth Bell :). If you visit the Digi Bells blog there is a list of companies from where the gorgeous images are available (in the sidebar).

It's August and this is the time when I start thinking about my Christmas craft - cards, tags, packaging etc. I always end up making a rushed dash towards the end of November not getting everything done:(.

So, here is my first GDT project for The Digi Bells ...........



Materials used: Winter Susan from Susana's Custom Art and Craft Design - an old box I found in my stash (has been there for a few years lol) - Memory Box "Tinsel" papers - ribbon - Rub-on sentiment

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

A huge congrats Mette! They are lucky to have you guesting with them :D Love this gorgeous box...a beautiful image and just perfect for christmas! :D

Mary Lou said...

Hi mette. So wonderful to have you joining us at the digi bells :). This is such a cute gift box you created!!! Love this image
Big hugz

June Nelson said...

This is fabulous, what a lovely swet image, shes gorgeous me darlin, big huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx