Wednesday 22 August 2012

My Prince

Good morning all.

Today I have another little post for my GDT at Digi Bells DT blog.
Even though I am on holiday I am already thinking about the time when Phoebe goes back to school and the parties she will be invited to. And there are many at this young age. So I wanted to make something a little different and came up with a little decorated envelop containing a message. This would be perfect on a little present.

I have used one of Phoebe's favorite images from Elisabeth Bell's digital web shop HERE. There are so many cute images to choose from it's hard to make up our minds :). My prince is such a sweet image perfect for little girls.
Don't forget to visit the Digi Bells blog daily for mouth-watering creations :).

This is the envelop with the little tag that goes inside ........



..... and the envelop on it's own .......



Materials used: My prince - various pattern papers - envelop template - doily - washi tape - Teresa Collins die-cut

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Mette! Love that image..it is simply adorable! Gorgeous design too :)