Monday 6 August 2012

Keep cool

Hello crafters.

I am really excited about this post. WAY!!! I was invited to be a Guest Designer this week at Paper Makeup Stamps challenges. What an honour to work with an awesome DT team and some great images. The theme for this week is easy peasy and it would be awesome if you could play along .....



..... so head on over to the challenge blog and check out the talented DT ladies projects.

For my project I choose to work with the super cool image "Sourpuss" - isn't he awesome. I totally love him hehe. Look at that face :)



Materials used: Sourpuss from paper makeup Stamps - Papermania card-stock - scrap of dp - manilla luggage tag

Thank you to Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge for having me. I had lots of fun using this image. And thank you all for visiting. Have a great day, Mette

8 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Absolutely adorable, Mette! I love the tag behind Sourpuss with the writing around edge. Great idea for the "Keep Cool" theme - so glad you joined us as a Guest Makeup Artist. :)

Crafting Vicky said...

So very cuuuute! Just love that cat lol. Your tag under the image is awesome.

Joey said...

Great card Mette, this image makes me smile. Joey x

June Nelson said...

Now I LOVE THIS!!!!!! its brilliant and what a fun card me lovely, its just great aww that cat lol it made me giggle , thanks for the cheer up sweetie huggies June xxxx

Shelby said...

Big congratulations! The card is too funny and just love the image.

Shelby

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute and Sourpuss is one of my favorites. Love how you placed the tag behind him. Such a fun card.

June Nelson said...

And..........................I forgot to say congratulations sweets well deserved too xxxxxxx

Eret said...

Mette, your card is so cool :) Image is pefect with your seniment. I really love your coloring. It's such a funny card. It makse me smile :)