Friday 1 June 2012

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge - Stripes

Good evening all.

I am back with a reminder that it's time for another DILLY BEAN CHALLENGE and this week we want to see stripes. That's not too difficult but why not head over to the blog to see what the talented DT ladies have of inspirational projects. They have produced some awesome projects.

This is my card ........



........ using the gorgeous LuLu Framed. She's available HERE together with lots of other fabulous images by Megan. I am sure there is plenty to tempt you with. And then come and join us in this week's challenge.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely evening. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

This is adorable!! I love that image and can't wait to color it! Love your card!

June Nelson said...

OOh I love this me little pal!!! love the clean look of everything yoy mkae so clear cut and it just pops, love it, have a great weekend lovely lady huggies June x