Friday 8 June 2012

DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGE - PURPLE

FOR MY LITTLE MISS MUFFET POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN

Good evening ladies

I have seriously considering building an arc in the back garden. I am sure with all this rain we are going to flood. Or worse - aliens stole our summer :P.

My 2 boys are back home and chaos has entered my house. The TV is no longer mine - pffff, what did I expect with EURO 2012 - at least I know what to expect during the Olympics (although I do enjoy that). And they are arguing :( - they apparently had a fab time in Sheffield. So I am retreating into my room to do colouring for the next 4 days lol - with Phoebe playing next to me :).

Anyway, today is Friday and that means a new challenge at DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGES. This week our theme is Purple - easy peasy, right!?

Here is my card .....



......... I have used Pretty Flower Girl which is available HERE. She's so pretty and a dream to colour. Teamed her up with some scrap papers, Hero Arts sentiment, Ranger Ink and a button.

Right, time for you to head on over to the blog and check out the talented DT ladies projects. And then join in in our challenge. Remember you don't have to use Dilly Bean images to enter but we would just love to see what you make using them.

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

June Nelson said...

Its a beaut me darlin and I love your colouring and colour combo, keep me place in the ark please and get another dog and bird cos ive only got three dogs and one bird, we need equal numbers lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love this card darlin have a lovely weekend huggies and love from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so soft and pretty, Mette! Love how her hair matches the kraft. xxD

Mary J said...

Love those colours together Mette - a gorgeous make!

cheryl said...

oh sweetie just adore this image,and the colours once again are just perfection,such a super super effective layout Hun,love it,hugs Cherylxxxxx