Saturday 2 June 2012

Bicycle Chloe

Good afternoon.

Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying this long bank holiday and the jubilee celebrations. Not sure when it all kicks off but will definately watch on TV. The British Royal family knows how to throw a party (remember last years wedding?!).

The weather here in my little corner isn't too good - very grey and I have a knitted sweater on. Hope the sun is back again soon.

Tomorrow James is going up to his brother in Sheffield for a few days. I am so happy as they have spent the past 15 years fighting and now they a chilling together hehe. Ben won't be home until the end of June as he has some loose ends to tie up. So for the next few days it'll only be me and my princess here. They kids have a week's holiday and then it's back again for 6 weeks before the 6 week summer holiday.

Here is my card for the day .....



....... I got this stamp a few week's ago and thought I would use it. I love riding a bike so this is a fun image for me. Simple layout and will enter this into the Sparkle Creation's challenge.

Materials used: Bicycle Chloe - card stock - Jillibean Soup papers - Prima flower - Unity sentiment.

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is one,super cute image and the colours and those papers,Hun,are just brilliant,love it,too bits,hugs Cherylxxxx

June Nelson said...

Wow Mette what a little stunner me lovely, I love that image and waht a gorgeous little card you have made with her too, have alovely extended wekend me darlin lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shelby said...

Adorable! Love the paper you've used and the little pennants are perfect.

Shelby

SemSee said...

Such a fabby card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge and congrats on being the challenge winner! (Be sure to pop along to the SCRS blog to find out how to claim your prize). Hugs, Sem x