Thursday 31 May 2012

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Rainbows, Clouds or wings

Good morning all.

Well, it's time again for another fabulous challenge over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET and as always the super talented DT ladies have provided some stunning inspiration samples. This fortnight we want to see you incorporate "rainsbows, clouds or/and wings". There are so many different ways to intepret this so why not head on over to the challenge blog and check out the DT ladies projects.

As always you are welcome to use any image you like but we would love to see you using LMM stamps which are available HERE. And in our latest release Barbara has given us some gorgeous images which will be perfect for this challenge. These are located under What's New.

Here is my take .....



...... I decided to make a baby/toddler card and used the super cute Elle sitting on a fluffy cloud :). The background is made up of various scraps and I have seen a few of these around blogland and thinks it's a fabulous idea. The sentiment is from Unity Stampsand the button from Sew Sweet.

OK, enough of me - it's your turn head on over to the BLOG and hopefully join us for this challenge. You have 14 days, plenty of time :) and there will be a fabulous prize as always.

As for me I am going to dress my daughter up as a queen and then we are heading up to school for the street party from 9.30 - 13.30 and a talent show after :). Please cross your fingers for dry weather.

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day. Hugs, Mette

9 comments:

Joey said...

Mette this really couldnt get any cuter! I absolutely love this. Joey x

Unknown said...

Hi Mette, love your card, I really like that patchwork like background you created! Wonderful! Hugs, Frea

Debra Miller said...

Mette this is such a cute card, clever way to use up scraps and create an awesome background. Hugs Deb

Unknown said...

Oh, how super cute and I love the background! I hope you had good weather for your day!

Shelby said...

This is soooo cool! Love how you've created the rainbow with the DP and the torn edges of the Kraft is wonderful.

Shelby

Mary J said...

Oh Mette, that is ADORABLE!! The cute little button finishes it off perfectly!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is darling and I love the pinks and different decorative papers! Great layout and so fun to have the baby on the cloud. :D I love it! *Hugs

Arabella said...

This is so cute Mette! I love what you have done with the scraps!

Arabella

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww this is adorable! I love the background you have created and the stitching is a lovely touch :) Super cute!