Tuesday 1 May 2012

Gorjuss Girl

Hello all.

Just a quick note to let you know that I haven't been abducted by aliens hehe. Sometimes I wish when my 6 year old and 16 year old fight and argue. But haven't been feeling 100% and pulled a muscle in my neck during the night.

Have you noticed that the Little Miss Muffet images on my sidebar has changed?! Oh - I absolutely cannot wait to show you, we are definately talking mega-cuteness.

Anyhow, here is my card for today ....



..... super cute image, minimal fuss. I love Gorjuss Girls and they are so much fun to colour. I teamed this one up with some funky papers and kraft (yup, I definately need shares in that). Hope you like her. (Oh - sentiment means "Hey my friend")

MATERIALS

Gorjuss Girls
Kraft and white CS
Bo Bunny dp
Buttons
Letters Doodlebug

Thank you for dropping in and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

June Nelson said...

Hi me lovely, this is gorjusness at its best!! its beautiful and the paper is goreous too, I hop eyour neck is soon better bless you, take it easy , love and huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dorte said...

Super enkelt og super sødt. God bedring med nakken.
klem fra Dorte