Friday 18 May 2012

DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGE

Good evening all.

Oh Boy, I am ever so late today with my post. I do apologise and let's get straight to this week's DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGE. This week our theme is "flowers". Simple and easy as you can use whatever you like - on the paper or as embellishment. And who doesn't love flowers?! Why not go over to our blog and take a look at the fabulous DT ladies inspirational projects - I am sure you'll be wanting to play along with us :).

Here is my card ....



...... feauring the sweet Amalia with daisy crown and I have also used the Daisy borders. Both these stamps and many more wonderful images are available HERE. And Megan has just added 17 new images so there is enough variety for anyone.

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a love day. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Lovely card Mette! Love how you've done the string of flowers and your coloring is wonderful.

Shelby

June Nelson said...

Love it love it Mette its gorgeous and I love how you have used teh craft card hunnie have alovely weekend hugies June xxxxxxx