Sunday 26 February 2012

Pricilla

Good morning all from sunny Derbyshire.

It isn't nice when one of your children is ill but when 2 are ill mayhem erupts. It's not that I panic, it's just that my daily routine gets knocked out of sync and my time to craft is reduced (dramatically). However, both should be back at school tomorrow :).

Yesterday was my mother's 70th birthday and I did feel a little sad not being able to be there with her to celebrate. She went for a nice meal with my sister and brother (my other brother was skiing in the Alps - again lol) and the grandkids and it's always a little sad not being able to join in. Am planning a 3 week vacation home in the summer (been 3 years since we last went to Denmark).

So, today's card is for KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGE .....



........ I have used "Pricilla" as she was already coloured and teamed her up with some scrap paper. Had a massive tidy up of my scrap papers yesterday - sorted them into themes/colours and collected small pieces of scrap in a bag to give to school. I am going to make a huge effort to use up all my scraps.

MATERIALS USED

Pricilla by Kraftin' Kimmie (available HERE)
Scrap papers
prima flowers
Button
Embroidery thread

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day.

Huggles Mette

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is super cute Mette! I love the image and the cute colouring! :D

June Nelson said...

Good morning Mette my friend, this is gorgeous, ive yet to purchase a kraftin kinnie stamp but I may have to when I see what you come up with , its goreous and I love your bright and cheery colour combo , have alovely day huggies June xxxx

Amy said...

Sorry that you missed your Mom's birthday but it sounds like you've got a great visit home planned so hopefully that makes up for it a bit. :)
Love the fun and attitude this card has with a great mix of papers and colors. Best of luck using up all those scraps... I'm always trying to get mine under control but then I go and create more when the new paper arrives. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya! LOL