Thursday 9 February 2012

Jasmine Inspirations

Good morning ladies (and gents if any about this early)

It is Thursday and we are halfway through the Valentine and love challenge over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET. So why not hop over to the challenge blog to see what fabulous inspiration my fellow teamies have for you - you will be blown away :).

I created this little card for Phoebe which I will give to her on Valentine together with a chocolate heart ........



.............. I used the sweet new image Jasmine - she's just so adorable holding her teddy. The papers are very old, must have been amongst the first I bought lol, which just shows that good things lasts forever :).

Anyways, you still have a week to enter out Valentine and Love challenge and with Valentine coming up the should be nothing stopping you so .................

go crafting.

Thank you for stopping by and have a crafty day. Huggles, Mette

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Fantastic card sweetie totally love the effect it looks brilliant hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rae Ann said...

I love the way you emphasized the image by coloring in on the heart only. It's a great effect.
Rae Ann O.

Cleota said...

This is so fabulous! Don't be surprised if I CASE this idea! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Hi Mette, love the way you worked with this image; what a grand idea, I will certainly try this myself! Hugs, Frea

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

*squeal* LOVE THIS. Great concept, the coloured in heart, but blank background, oooooh, so fun. Must must must try this.

cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant card Hun just love that background its so effective love it hugs Cherylx
ps Hun have some candy on my blog,if you are interested xxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Adorable card! I love the way you colored part of the image and left the other uncolored! Hugs! Leah Ann

Arabella said...

Fabulous card Mette! I love spotlighting the technique you have used here!

Arabella

Shelby said...

Beautiful use of the spotlighting technique!

Shelby

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love this and the spotlight really shines with the heart shape! Such a fun idea and a great way to draw in the viewers attention. :D Love this card! *Hugs