Monday 16 January 2012

Violet

Good morning all.

Hope you are all staying warm today. Still freezing here but it's a lovely sunny day. Have a very busy day planned with housework and some DT work so this isn't going to be a long post.

I really just wanted to post this card ..................



............. using one of Krista's fabulous image. They are all available HERE. I made this card for the CAS challenge over at Saturated Canary CHallenge blog and it will make a super card for some little girl :). And this is one of my favorite colour combos - looks so nice with kraft I think. I get my buttons from Sew Sweet - she has fabulous buttons, ribbons and other super elements.

MATERIALS USED

Violet @ Saturated Canary digi
White and Kraft cardstock
Echo Park "Walk in the Park" dp
string
buttons

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabby day. Hugs, Mette

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this Hun what a super image,and adore your layout hugs Cherylxxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is super cute!!! Did you see she released a bunch of new stamps? Wizard of Oz characters... Cinderella... thank you God for "Bill Me Later".... hee hee :)

Dorte said...

Supersødt kort, Mette. Dejlige farver.
klem fra Dorte

Loopylou. said...

hiyah mette!
this is awesome, i love your CAS card and that little button flower is cute!!
thankyou for playing along over on saturated canary!
hugs Lou xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous & of course I love the image sooooooooooo much I could sit & colour these all day long.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Shelby said...

Fantastic CAS card!

Shelby

June Nelson said...

I love this Mette what a brilliant Idea so understated but loses nothing of its gorgeousness darlin, love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is a Fabulous creation I love it, hugs pops x

paula tracy williamson said...

another sweet card...So glad I found this artist too. I LOVE how you cropped her, very cool indeed!