Wednesday 23 November 2011

Waterbabies

Good Morning all.

Hope you are all doing fine today. The sun is out but I still have my son home. Some of these flus can really knock you for 6 I think. This is the second one he has had this autumn :(.

Well, I didn't make it to the hospital yesterday. The bus never showed up and living in a rural village I am relying on un-reliable public transport. One one bus per hour goes near the local hospital. So I had to ring them and cancel the appointment and the book one for next week - yup, they only do E.C.G.s once a week. The lady did inform me that it may be a male technician who would be doing the test and I said that "as long as he doesn't look like George Clueny we shouldn't have any problems". Not sure whether she got it. Can you imagine if he did - my E.C.G. would go of the Charts :).

So onto today's card which I know is not christmas related ..................



................ isn't this image just the sweetest?! My daughter goes to quiet a few parties being at school and she is always asking me to make a card. However, she will choose the image, the papers and embellishments (hence the flower) and if she's not happy I have to redo lol. Luckily she just loved this one, she's into fantasy and fairytales, so it might also be a hit with her friend.
I will be entering this into the QUIXOTIC SKETCH CHALLENGE.

MATERIALS USED

Waterbabies by Carmen Medlin
Basic Grey "Kioshi" (love the paper)
Ribbon
Flower
Gem

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Gorgeous soft colours and the little baby mermaid is very cute. Beautiful card.
Sandy

June Nelson said...

Aw Mette this is lovely Im frightened of green but this looks beautiful, have a lovely day darlin

Mary J said...

Gorgeous M<ette - I love your take on the sketch! Thx for joining us at Quixotic Paperie!

Mary J x

Alina said...

lovely card, Mette and such a sweet image!
thank you for joining us at Quixotic Paperie!
hugs, Alina

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Sketch challenge this month. Kim