Monday 24 October 2011

What's cooking?

Good evening all.

Yes, yes, yes ............. it's me again with a really quick post as I have another card to share with you all. This is for MO'S DIGITAL CHALLENGE ..............



............. and they ask that you choose your favorite image. Well, it's like asking to choose between your children - all Mo's images are my favorites and I have choosen one I have not used for a long time. She's a real sweetie and is fun to colour.

MATERIALS USED

What's cooking from Mo's
Cardstock
My Mind's Eye dp
Ribbon
G studio clear stamps

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your evening/day. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Dorte said...

Hvor er hun sød, Mette og dejlige friske farver.
klem fra Dorte

Kim Dellow said...

Very pretty card. Lovely. Kim

Elaine L. said...

This is very sweet! I love the green and lavender color combination, and you've colored the image so nicely! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

June Nelson said...

Its gorgeous Mette and an interesting colour combo whichreally works, must remember this one, beautiful xxxxxxxxxx

Iulia said...

This is one sweet image Mette and you showcased the little "cupcake" so beautifully!
Thank you for playing along at Mo's this week; hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Iulia