Tuesday 30 August 2011

Trinity

Good morning all.

Only 1 week left till the kids go back to school on the 5th September and soon after that, on the 10th, Ben leaves home to go to University. Feeling really, really sad which isn't helped by my gran being in hospital. She had a brain scan yesterday but luckily they found nothing and my mum said she was back to her usual self. We are just taking a day at the time but I won't be able to go home just yet.

Been keeping myself busy - oh yes, the house is sparkling so please wear sunglasses hehe, been doing a lot of colouring (digging out old stamps that have not seen day-light for months) and watching the IAAF Championship from Daegu, I LOVE athletics and what an exciting championship this is, can't wait till next years Olympics.



Anyho, my little show for today is this sweet image from the super-duper, oh-so talented Mo Manning. Isn't she cute and except for the glasses this could be Phoebe in a weeks time. She's been coloured with promarkers.

MATERIALS USED

Trinity @ Mo's Digital Pencil
Cardstock + kraft
Bo Bunny papers
Doodlebug alphabet sticker

CHALLENGES

DP2 Challenge - Back to School
Allsorts Challenge - Back to School
Totally Papercraft - Back to School
Fairy Tale Challenge - Back to School

Thank you for stopping by my cloud and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

10 comments:

Elaine L. said...

I'd definitely give this an A+! I love the papers with the letters and numbers, and you've colored her beautifully! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorte said...

Supersødt "Back to School" kort. Mønsterpapapiret passer bare så godt.
klem fra Dorte

Nicola said...

Great card Mette, you've coloured the image perfectly and your design is fab too!
Thanks for entering our Back to school challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Bianca said...

That such a lovely card! I love your coloration! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Pat said...

Oh Mette...I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother...hope she gets better soon! And you have one going off to college! Yikes! That's major! Congrats!! Your card is just as precious as can be!!I love your coloring...and your DPs are perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Cathy said...

Mette, love your card, the colors, coloring and LO are wonderful Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital pencil Challenge this week!!!

Dawn B. said...

Sending kids off to university is so hard. I have 3..:( Good luck with your gram too. This is adorable. I love the way you cut her out. Thanks for playing along at Mo's this week.

Anonymous said...

Hello
this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

Fleur said...

Fantastic card, your colouring is awesome
Thank you so much for entering my “back to school” challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this card, Mette! Your colouring is gorgeous. I hope your gran is doing better. Enjoy the next week with your son before he's off to university!