Tuesday 23 August 2011

New Things

Hey all.

Oh boy been busy. Went on a "spur-of-the-moment" trip to Derby with Ben and his girlfriend Charlotte and Phoebe. Spent far too much money lol mainly because I visited my local craft shop there Kaz & Co. A few new stamps, some fabulous hemp string in gorgeous colours (definately need the other colours too), buttons, 2 Bo Bunny pads and some white embossing powder. Didn't get any glue-dot-cushion-thingies and she didn't have any kraft paper. But I did found out that I would be able to buy Lawn Fawn from her - totally wicked.
Phoebe has some new toys, a trip to Lush - ah, the smell...... divine. Ben and Charlotte got some new clothes and we had a lovely lunch in the food corner, they serve food from all over the world. If you are wondering where James was - at home chilling like the last 3 weeks lol.

I am suffering this evening though and my heel is so painful I can hardly walk. Been like this for a few months - painful if I walk or stand for a long time and painful when I have rested it. And before you ask - I am going to the doctor on Friday as it's not right.



So - this is my little card for today. Made this mainly cos I love this sweet image which is free from A DAY FOR DAISIES CHALLENGES. Tammy is such a wonderful kind person she offers a freebie to play along with her challenges. They asked that you use twine so I wrapped a little around one of my last little pieces of kraft. Isn't this little girl adorable?

MATERIALS

New Things from A Day for Daisies
Papers: Cosmo Cricket
Twine

Well, thank you for visiting my cloud and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Saw your card on the ADFD blog so had to pop over. Love your card, it's so simple yet elegant!

Sorry to hear you've a bad ankle, I have too today, think I've pulled a tendon, hope yours gets sorted soon.

Amy said...

Adorable card Mette, love how you've used the twine! She is so cute and I love the soft coloring of her, you've done...perfect!
Hope the doctor can help you with your foot problem!

Tracy said...

You made her a bee girl! How cute! Very sweet little card. :-) Thanks so much for joining us for the ADFD challenge!