Monday 1 August 2011

Football

Good morning all.

Looks like we are going to have another muggy warm day. I am beginning to feel that we need a little rain and wind to freshen the air up. Sometimes I wish I lived by the coast (I grew up by the sea and really miss it).

Week 2 of the kids holiday and as we had a very lazy week-end we are going to have to get busy with moving bedrooms around. Will also need a trip into town as food disappear fast than I can buy it (2 teenage boys in the house - both always STARVING lol).



So, this card is for one of Phoebe's friends who has a birthday soon. The ladies at CARDS FOR MEN would like to see Clean & Simple projects and I really hope mine qualifies. I must confess that I am currently loving clean and simple, maybe as they are easier to post lol.

MATERIALS USED

Football by Kenny K Downloads
Jillibean Soup paper
Die Cut

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one super card hun just love that image,brilliant hugs cherylxxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Super image for a young football star. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. You did a great job making your card Clean and Simple. I love seeing you creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Patricia

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Images and great design and color too great manly card...love your card...I hope you like to see my card too I am joining also the challenge from cards for man, my card is no 116, thanks before :) hugs, Monika