Tuesday 2 August 2011

Cas-ual Friday 13

Good morning all.

Well, it's still muggy and I am really hoping it will rain today. I have to paint Phoebe's bedroom and I'd rather do that when it's cold and wet outside. Otherwise don't have much planned for today apart from the usual housekeeping and hopefully being able to squeeze a little crafting in too.



CAS has always freightend me and something I have stayed well clear of but lately I am finding that I love the look. It still freightens me but at least I am embrassing it. This week's challenge at CAS-UAL FRIDAY is "The long and short of it" (not to be tempted to fill all the white space). So I thought I would use one of my very neglected stamp sets which I got last I went to Denmark. It's from Panduro and the ladies dress is paper pieced. Hope it's suitable for this challenge and believe me - it was a challenge lol.

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

cheryl said...

well hun you have done an amazing job with your cas this is really classy hun one super stamp brilliant hugs cherylxx

Michele Gross said...

Love those stamps! So whimsical and cool :) Great job with the challenge! Glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

glasgow wedding photography said...

That sweet butterflies are looks very beautiful and I really glad you to share it with us. A less things you used in your painting as well as it is beautiful and magnificent.

small first aid cabinet said...

Those stamps are very peerless. A curve shapes in tree is marvelous. I noticed that your card is incomplete without the two or three flowers collection, it helps to create perfect card.

r4i said...

A great work you done in beautiful card. Those butterflies are really gorgeous. I never added white colour in my art work. your card is best for inspiration.