Thursday 9 June 2011

Rupunzel

Good morning all.

Well, it's another glorious morning here but we have been told that it won't last. Heavy rain and hail has been forecast so I am gonna stay at home and do some crafting. Besides my weekly shop will be arriving this afternoon so need to be here for that.

Both my sons are doing revision at the moment for exams all this month. James has an english exam tomorrow (Of Mice and Men) and later there will be maths, science and cooking exams. All these will be counting towards his final GCSE grades next year.
Ben is in his last year at school so these will be his final exams before University. Can you imagine the tension - you can cut it like a knife lol.



I know I have said it before but I do love these Simply Sassy images. I think it's the eyes, the hair and obviously the shoes :). So much fun to colour and they are perfect for modern colours. This one has more hair than most so you can really go to town. The SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE theme is Love/Wedding and I made this for my daughter's best friend.

MATERIALS USED

Pupunzel @ Funky Kits
Papers: Basic Grey "Sugar Rush"
Flowers
Brad
Heart gems @ Quixotic Paperie
Sticker

Thank you for swinging by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun love that image and love the heart hugs cheryl xxxxx

Amy said...

This is such a sweet card Mette, love the word paper with the heart behind her, she really pops!

Juls said...

fabby and romantic!!! Love it!!! HUgs Juls