Friday 3 June 2011

Chi

Good evening all.

Oh Wow - have we had a fabulous day or what!!! Sunny, no clouds, hot temperature and just glorious. Phoebe and I went to Matlock on the train with a friend and her 2 kids. Had a lovely time in the paddling pool and play area and after we had a picnic on the grass. It was brilliant just to relax and watch the kids have a great time. After yesterday I definately needed that. A "white-van" drive hit the back-end of my car, which was parked outside my house, and just drove off without telling me. Came out later in the day to discover the damage. Not sure if the car is drivable at all now so will need someone to check it out. I might even have to scrap the car :(. So I am NOT a happy bunny.



Anyway, on to my card for today which is another image from Tiddly Inks. As I said before I love them and have so much fun creating with them. This week the TIDDLY INK challenge is "Darling Divas". Now I wish I could have use Phoebe as she is the biggest drama tantrum diva ever but that would not be good lol. Instead I have used this very oriental diva whom I adore. Japanese Geisha girls just scream ultimate diva to me - hm, should have done her face white (maybe next time).

MATERIALS USED

Chi @ Tiddly Inks
Papers: basic Grey "Koishe"
flowers
gems
tag
Hero Arts "Box of Words"
Crafty Individuals swirls

Thank you for popping in and enjoy this wonderful weather while it lasts. Hugs, Mette

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun so sorry about your car some people have no,shame how people can do things like that is beyond me,hope you get it sorted hun,as for you card its really beautiful love the soft color tones,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Renee said...

I love this card, your design and colouring are both gorgeous. That is really sad about your car, I hope it all works out ok.

DonnaMundinger said...

Yikes! So sorry about your car! How totally rude and horrible that person was! Hope it's fixable. Your card is just luscious, though. the colors and papers are just beautiful! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Loopylou. said...

yey for the fab day chilling, booooo for the pants white van man of doom and oooooooh for the totally gorgeous chi card!!! thank you for coming out to play with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Well, this is just delightful, Mette!!! Gorgeous card and colors. :)

That is sooo bad about your car. :( Maybe you can file a police report?

Cindi said...

Sorry about your car. Your card is just beautiful though. I love the colors and papers you picked for it.

Unknown said...

Your card is just beautiful! Your color combination is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Jen Shults said...

This is so pretty! I love your soft coloring and your gorgeous use of these papers! I'm so happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks this week!