Thursday 28 April 2011

Charlotte



Hope everyone had a really lovely Easter. The sun has been out every day here in the UK and I have not been on the PC for a few day. That doesn't mean I have been lazy - it just means that my boys have monopolised the PC lol. Been doing some crafting and have a few minutes to post this card.

This is for KRAFTIN'KIMMIE challenge and I have used the sketch for SKETCH SATURDAY to make the card. Don't you just love these quirky girls. I have not inked this one up for a long time and I think she was one of the first released. Promarkers were used to put a little colour to her cheeks :).

MATERIALS USED

Charlotte stamp by Kraftin'Kimmie
Papers: My Minds Eye "Oh la la" and cardstock
Hero Arts "Box of Words"
Versamagic "Magic red"
Frilly lace
Gems

Well, thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day, Mette

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this image hun,and the detail is just brilliant hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Dorte said...

Kanon farvning, mette. Tillykke med "ny" side. Det ser godt ud.
klem fra Dorte