Saturday 26 March 2011

Friday Sketchers + Stamp Something + more



Good morning all.

Well, I have been a little quiet this past week but Phoebe has taken a while to get over her cold, like a yo-yo really - one day feeling good, next day feeling bad. And now I have caught it. I must admit I am feeling dreadful and have not been in a mood to do anything apart from feeding my kids (essential) and just basic washing, tidying and cleaning (necessary).
But I did make this card today and yesterday. I am practising with my Prisma pencils to get a better result, especially the hair and the very talented Jen Shults is an expert. So my thanks goes to her for passing on her knowledge and I do love the hair on this image. If you use Prisma pencils I would highly recommend a visit.
Right - I am off again as my eyes are hurting and need a rest (again).

MATERIALS

Image: Megan from The Greeting Farm
Papers: K & Co (blue), Memory Box (Olive) + unknown (orange)
Hero Arts "Thoughtful Messages"
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black)and versamark
Heat it Up! Orange emboss powder
Button
Ribbon
Prima Flower
Brad

CHALLENGES

Friday Sketchers - sketch
Stamp Something - Spring
Color Throwdown - Pumpkin/Old Olive/Marina Mist
Crafts and me - Anything goes
Stamp with fun - Spring
Splendid Stamping - Spring

Thank you for swinging by and have a lovely weekend, Mette

4 comments:

mrsk06 said...

Hey Mette! Totally gorgeous card! Ive found your blog from Tickled Pink Stamps FB page! Hugz Sal x

Katie said...

Hi Mette! I think the hair on this little sweetie turned out great. I hope that you feel better soon!

Mina said...

wow Mette shes brilliant and such wonderful colours...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

dpkennedy said...

Aw, she's so cute! Adorable card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!