Friday 22 October 2010

Bunny Chit Chat

Good morning Friday

Well, the sun is still here making everyone smile but I am still not over this darn flu. Feel as weak as a newborn chicken lol. Luclily Phoebe is better and she can breath easier which is a huge relief. Managed to do a little colouring yesterday and made one card for..............



SASSY CHERYL'S CHALLENGE. They would like to see fluffy furry friends and this one is just super. Isn't she just so cute chattering about who knows what with her bunny friends (lol - my daughter has an imaginary friend who, whenever Phoebe does something naughty, get the blame). I coloured the image using my Promarkers, the papers are scrap from my scrap box which I am trying to use up - with no luck at all.
Ribbon from stash and flowers are Prima. I used a ticket with a nice sentiment.

Materials:
Image: Bunny Chit Chat @ Sassy Cheryl's
Papers: mixture
Flowers: prima
Brad: Papermania
Ribbon: stash
Ticket: downloaded

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a lovely day, Mette

8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! One of my favorite images and you did an amazing job! LOVE IT!

Janetlynne said...

so cute...just love it Janetlynne

jkreucher said...

I love this darling image.. always a fun one to play with.
what a sweet card!
thanks for joining us in this weeks Sassy Cheryl Challenge!
Judy

Karen Oliver said...

Lovely card...I used the same image and greens and a single flower- how funny yet our cards are very different.

Jeni said...

Beautiful card! Love the layout and papers you chose. ~jeni :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Great use of color! Such a sweet card.

Cathy said...

Sorry to hear you and your family have been sick..no fun!! Thanks for taking the time to enter this awesome card in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week. Love your colors and dp, wonderful!!

Ann English said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your health woes and pray all will be up and running soon! Love, love, LOVE this card! Too cute! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryls challenge this week. Be sure to check out tomorrow's challenge, too :)