Monday 26 July 2010

Quixotic challenge - Make a miniature



Good morning on a rather dull monday morning. I certainly hope it's not an indication of the weather to come now that the kids have broken up from school - 6 weeks with bad weather is not what we want.
Anyways, I was not sure whether to play along with this weeks challenge at Quixotic - miniature cards seemed a lot harder than my usual 6 x 6. But boy did I love making them and they would be great fot my little girl as invitations, thank you cards etc, etc. And they are a great way to use up all the small paper scraps we all horde.
The 2 stamps used here are Belles'n'Whistles "Little Eden" and "Clowning Around". They have been coloured with Prisma pencils and I have used papers and embellishment from stash.
I really has fun making them and hope you enjoy them too.

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a great day, Mette

2 comments:

Mina said...

oooohhhhh so cute Mette and I love the stamps you used
Mina xxx

Kim Costello said...

Fabulous miniatures Mette, I'm so pleased you enjoyed the challenge I love that they use up scraps too!
Thanks for joining us at Quixotic this week.
HuGs Kim :)