Tuesday 6 July 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie 36



Afternoon all!!! Been busy these last 2 days being morther's help at my daughter's local playgroup. My last EVER so felt a little sad as it's great fun.
My card today is for Kraftin' Kimmie challenge and this week it's a lovely sketch. I have used an oldie "Lillith" and I just love her quirky face. She has been coloured - as usual - with Prisma pencils and blender. The papers are the gorgeous "Kioshi" from Basic Grey and the flowers from prima e-line. I have again used a sentiment from TLC and a little glitter glue together with 2 gems. I hope you like her.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is just lovely and that sentiment is perfect! Love the little froggie and the colours you used are great! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!