Sunday 18 July 2010

Cute Card Thursday 121 and Dare u 2 digi - stitches



Hm - I really wish I had a digital camera. Although I manage ok with my scanner it's impossible to scan a card onto which I have attached the stunning flowers from Wild Orchid. So might have to save for that.
Anyway - you don't really wanna hear about my troubles lol so here is the card I made yesterday. I follow Mo Manning on facebook and saw that she had put up a few christmas images in her shop. They are absolutely stunning and I just had to get a few - you know, to start of my christmas cards for this year (which I promised myself I would way back in January).
This little cutie is called "I even love the box" and have true is that. She's coloured with Prisma pencils and blender. The papers are from Summertime Designs - these are available free and there are lots of stunning ones. I used some snowflakes from stash and a little glitter glue. Isn't she adorable????

CHALLENGES

Cute Card Thursday #121 - Get a head start
Dare u 2 digi stamp - Stitching

Thank you for dropping by today and have a lovely day, Mette

3 comments:

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! Such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
Hugs, Vanja

cheryl said...

this is gorgoues hun and love that image she is just so sweet hugs cheryl xxxxx

Chris said...

A really gorgeous card Mette and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)