Saturday 19 June 2010

Bunny Zoe's Challenge and Belles'n'whistles challenge



What a Saturday Morning!! Been up since 6 am when Phoebe woke up crying. Her plaster was removed on Thursday and she still won't use her arm cos she's worried it'll hurt. Naturally it's feeling a little funny after being immobile for 2 weeks - well she's only 4. Then I had a complete blond moment downloading a new digi stamp I bought. Luckily they were really nice sending me a replacement :)). Then had to pick son of from Cromford train station (close to Matlock). He has been walking and camping since Thursday for his trail run for Duke of Edinburgh's silver. He is now fast asleep after some proper food and a hot shower.
Now I have 5 min peace before the dreaded weekly food shop and this card I am entering into Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge "nice and girly" and Belles'n'Whistles challenge "Buttons and Bows". I absolutely love this image "Beary Big Hugs". As usual I have used my Prisma colours and she has been matted and layered with paper from stash. The buttons and ribbons I usually get from the local friday market.
I hope you like it.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun you have had a busy day oh your poor wee one bless her heart,love the card hun,i too love that image,hugs cheryl xxxx

Lilian said...

Super sweet card and love the colors! Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles challenge!