Tuesday 18 May 2010

Townscrapper



A totally new challenge for me to enter at The Townscrapper. Some talented ladies in the DT team and a super sketch for this week. I have again used one of the cute images my friend sent me :). Coloured her with Prisma Pencils and blender and put a little glitter glue on the wings. She looks really sweet I think.

Recipe

Image: Hanglar and Stanglar
Papers: Rose Garden by Papermania
Flowers: Prima
Brads: docraft
Gems: from Bunny Zoe

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely evening, Mette

5 comments:

Stef H said...

this is beautiful! your coloring is fantastic!

cheryl said...

hi sweetie this is really adorable image and so love the colurs you have used on this hugs cheryl xxx

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the sketch! Such a beautiful and sweet card. The pastels are fab! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Town Scrapper!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zoe said...

Oh she is sweet and you coloured her perfectly. Great take on Nikki's sketch at The TownScrapper this week. Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs, Zoe xxxoo