Friday 23 April 2010

Roses on paper #36




When I first saw this image I knew I had to have it. It's just so lovely. Unfortunately it's taken some time as it has been sold out for a while. But it's finally in my stamp collection. And of course I had to use it straight away for a challenge.
I chose Roses on Paper challenge which is a lovely sketch. The image has been coloured with Prisma pencils and blender.

Ingredience

Image: Beary Big Hugs by Elisabeth Bell
Papers: Rose Garden by docraft + unknown
Embellishments: Wild Saffron die cuts by K & Co.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorjus hun love that image,and wonderful colurs too love cheryl xxx

Lynda Nielsen said...

What a pretty card, lovely coloring, and the color combo!! I'm so glad that you joined in our ROP/BNW challenge!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Iris Wiechmann said...

Gorgeous card and pretty coloring! Thanks for playing with us at ROP/BNW

Hugs,
Iris

Anonymous said...

i am a free designer, maybe you would like to publish some of my pics? i guess it would be nice and fit on your site :-)
absolutely admire your page! write me a email please in case you want to colaborate