Sunday 25 April 2010

Mo's Design Team Guest call for May



I have never entered a guest Design Team challenge but thought I might give this one a go. It's to be a guest for the month of May to produce 4 cards/projects. Since I absolutely adore Mo's illustrations and her Design Team is so talented it would be an honour to be part of it for just a short while.

I have used Mother-to-be as I think it's such a lovely image. She has been coloured using my Prisma pencils and blender. I hope you like her too.

Ingredience

Image: Mother-to-be by Mo Manning
Papers: mixture from stash
Flowers: Prima
Brad: docraft

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

4 comments:

Stef H said...

she's beautiful and you did a super job. good luck.

love your new blog look too!

cheryl said...

on mette this is really beautiful and you have done an amazing job hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Mina said...

stunning card Mette, beautiful colouring and I love the muted colours you used...thanks for joining in with our Guest DT call and good luck
Mina xxx

Rach said...

quickly popping by to say thank you for joining in with my candy give away and to wish you luck.xx

she looks fabulous Mette a wonderful card. good luck.x