Thursday 15 April 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie challenge #24




It's been a while since I joined in a challenge with Kraftin' Kimmie challenge and I just adore the Moonlight whisper stamps. This weeks challenge is to use the colours Red, Black and White. Don't you just love that combination. I have coloured this super image with my water colours. I hope you like this card.

Ingredience

Image: Francesca
papers: Mix from stash
Sentiment: from Hero's Art stamped with
Ink pads: Versa Magic "Red Magic" (also used for edging) and embossed with
Embossing Powder: Papermania "Clear"
Flowers: Prima
Brad: Papermania

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely evening, Hugs Mette

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is gorgeous! Perfect choice of stamp for that color challenge... she looks fabulous! :)

cheryl said...

this is just gorjus hun love the image and fab colurs too hugs cheryl xxx