Tuesday 20 April 2010

Dare to be Sassy



I am always looking for more "mature" images as my mum and her friends prefer those to the "cutie girl" images. Sassy Studio Designs provide just that. Their images are fun, sassy and mature and perfect for anyone over the age of 14 lol.
I love this image which is just perfect for the "peace and inner tranquility" woman who lives inside us all. This card is made for the DARE TO BE SASSY challenge which requires you to use Yellow, Green and Blue.
I will send it to my mum who, although she is now retired, is always on the go.

Ingredience

Image: Dhyana by Sassy Studio Designs
Sentiment: Shirlys2girls freebie from PCP group
Papers: A mixture from stash
Flowers: Prima
Gems: Bunny Zoe's

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun your mum will love it i am sure great iamge too love the colurs you have used love hugs cheryl xxx

Stef H said...

oh how super! i wish i could cross my legs even a little bit like this - lol!

Sara said...

Too cute, very calming and relaxing, thanks for playing along with us at SSD!

Scrappychic17 said...

Super Beautiful card! Love it!