Tuesday 1 December 2009

Quixotic challenge 4

Just a card for now but will come back later as I got 2 ATCs to post again.
This card is for the forth challenge over by Quixotic which was tearing. I love tearing paper - sometimes you need a straight line, other times I just like to see where the tear goes lol.
For this card I used bright colours - my favorite, I can't get enough of citrus colours and I used this super image by Diane Duda (love her). I haven't quit worked out why she's shaken the frog lol.

Stamp: Shaken not kissed by Diane Duda @ Sugar Nellie
DP: erm - can't remember
Flower: prima
Colouring: Prisma pencils


Thank you for popping by and have a lovely day, Mette

3 comments:

Carole said...

What a great card...super image and wonderful, bright papers.
Thanks for joining us at QC.
Carole

Maya said...

Such a great card!
Love the color combo,it makes me happy :)
And the motif is so sweet!!
Hugs from Maya :)

MarkerGeek said...

Fabulous, Mette!

Thank you for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges!