Tuesday 3 November 2009

Spread the love for Jaimie

I love to visit all the wonderful blogs out there in Bloggerland and I usually have a good laugh and share everyones creations and talent. But sometimes you come across a story which touches your heart and you simply cannot turn away.

And there is no way I could turn away from the terrible story of Jaimie Cates who lost her mother in a horrific, senseless act on October 4th. For more information please visit Katharina's blog. All the details are there including the Blog Hop Candy although I am certain everyone would join in even without the candy.

The address for sending your card is here


This is the card I made for Jaimie. I am not sure whether it's the best as I don't often make cards like this. Besides, I read that Jaimie is a little tomboy who loves skateboarding, biking etc. She even has a black belt in karate. She will need the angels to watch over her now and I will be sending her all my prayers .

Stamp: Diane Duda charity
Papers: found in stash box
Gems: Bunny Zoe's
Heart charm: A lovely RAK from Elaine Hughes
Hope you all have a crafty day and thank you for popping by, Mette

No comments: