Wednesday 10 September 2008

SKETCH SATURDAY NO. 15

I love this challenge. The sketches are always great (not always I get a chance to enter tho). I think this little girl with her bunch of flowers is ideel for a card. I have coloured her using water-colours (as always).
I must invest in some sentiment stamps lol - I always have to make my own as I only have "Happy Birthday" and "Best Wishes".
Image: Alotofstamps
Paper: Basic Grey "Haigh Street", K&Co. "Teal Swirls"
Flower: Handmade
Sentiment: Handmade
Brad: Papermania

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Mette, thanks for your lovely comments. I love your card the papers and crochet flower are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Gill said...

Great card, gorgeous colours and a cute image, thanks for joining us this week
gill x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Mette, this is a lovely card I adore that little crochet flower and that image is so cute, I know what you mean about sentiment stamps there are to many great images and the sentiments get left
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

This is just fabulous Mette, loe the prety papers and colours

hugs Bev x